Ainil's LifeWonders

Sunday, April 08, 2007

QotW10: Wanna play for credits?


Me in Second life

SL Name: linia Hykova
Gender: female

I chose the name linia Hykova because i want a name that is not so much different from my real name. linia is just the backward spelling of ainil whereas hykova is the closest sounding of my second name which is hawa. As for my apperance, i still choose to have my long straight black hair and fair skin. The only difference that i made due to vanity and adventure sake is that, i chose to have light coloured eyes , amazingly tall and slim body and that i am dress to kill. Well, its second life! We are free to carry out our desires right? HEE..

I have chosen "Shops at the Top of the World" as my chosen destination. I guess be it real life or second life, the only thing that i would want to spend time on is to shop. Founding a place that has designer items on sale is just too hard for me to resist exploring. Not only that, this place is unique too as it is not only about shopping, it serves my other interest as well a it showcase the best art gallery in the world and the cartoon gallery.


The place " Shops at the Top of the World"




The best art gallery and cartoon gallery


Designer dresses and diamonds




The designer jewellery shop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home